Wednesday, December 08, 2004

We Found Both!!

I am sorry I neglected to say we found the other face we were searching for! We hope to see both today PTL!!

7 Comments:

At December 8, 2004 at 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is so GOOD! I will continue to pray the Lord goes before you. Love on those boys!
Rejoicing with you, Rebecca

 
At December 8, 2004 at 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom- Give them a hug for me ok? I'm so happy things are going well.
xox
Em

 
At December 8, 2004 at 8:05 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Whew! I'm so glad to hear you found both little faces! I hope by the time I write this, that you will have found both REAL little faces too, and made them very smiley!

 
At December 8, 2004 at 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so overwhelmed with joy, that it is hard to hold back the tears! Praise God! Our prayers and love are with you all.
Starlynn

 
At December 8, 2004 at 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squeeeeeeeek!

That's excitement. Can't wait to hear more.

love,
h.a.

 
At December 8, 2004 at 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hip hip hurray! If you saw them today, I hope you smooched them for me!
mimi

 
At December 8, 2004 at 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sylvia, we are keeping you and your family in our prayers! It is so wonderful to hear you are finding your children (I have chills reading your journal). God be with you all!!!! JoyLTampa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home