Today was a wonderful crazy day. It started with me calling around for the right tourist agent to arrange flights for us to Kiev for our appointment date with the National Adoption Center. It is hard to arrange for international flights out of our "International" (hah) Airport.
The hours flew by as I answered emails of dear well wishers, and checked with experts about visas. I am hoping that the Team will allow us to stay at our friend Lela's house in Odessa. What a treat that would be but I don't know if it is in the right part of town for all the runnuing we will be doing. Mid afternoon I called it quits and ran Rob to the orthodontist and then back to basketball practice.
While he was there I shopped for bunkbeds for 'our' new boys.... If they only knew the upheaval they have caused for almost a year at our house. Men have cut down forests for all the paperwork involved in adopting them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home