Sunday, December 05, 2004

London England

Hello Everyone, First off, Family I do not have all your addresses! duh. I thought I could send a group mailing but it won't work, but I can answer you if you write, ok? Anyway we are safe and sound in London and heading on our way tomorrow. I can hardly wait to see the boys, and getting more excited as we go. The extra bag we are dragging is only worthwhile in that we will be able to make many kids happy with their letters and gifts from penpals! BUT IT IS HEAVY ! : ) The guys are snoring upstairs and I 'll let them for a while then we will get up and about so we can sleep tonight. The trip was great. We have been floating on your prayers. Thanks soo soo much and PLEASE don't stop! Meeting such interesting people from all over the world. God is very big and so full of love. I'll write as I can.. I love you all.

10 Comments:

At December 5, 2004 at 9:56 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Don't forget to go to sleep!! Give Dad and Rob big hugs for me, Mom. I hope you guys get a little time for a proper English tea and a "walkabout." :)

 
At December 5, 2004 at 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sylvia,
I am so glad you arrived safely. Get lots of rest and know that the Lord has gone before you to open the doors no man can open.
In His Love,
Rebecca

 
At December 6, 2004 at 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you there yet? Are you there yet??
mimi

 
At December 6, 2004 at 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what time their appointment is at the NAC?
-Michelle

 
At December 7, 2004 at 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad everything is going smoothly... Can't wait for more updates- we love you guys!!!!
xoxo
Em

 
At December 7, 2004 at 8:35 AM, Blogger Steph said...

They didn't have a specific time for the appointment when they left, but it's sometime today. We'll be praying! :) Then tonight they take the night train to Odessa.

 
At December 7, 2004 at 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone know how long the train ride is, and when exactly they are supposed to arrive in Odessa??
Em

 
At December 7, 2004 at 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the train usually leaves around 8-9 in the evening and arrives in Odessa in the morning, maybe 6-7.
-Michelle

 
At December 8, 2004 at 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mum,

I'll drop you a note by email later today. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you all the time. Amazing that you're finally there! xoxoxo

 
At December 8, 2004 at 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops! love, jane xoxxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home