Murderer Saved
I mentioned two weeks ago that a man at the downtown afternoon Bible Study had been quite aggitated by evil spirits. He was seated behind me making nasty, racial comments and had a very dark, scary expression on his face.
I spoke into his face that we loved him, and that is why we were here. I felt no fear, though later I found out that he was a very dangerous man, a known murderer. While I was speaking to him another visitor was rebuking the devil. I thanked her :)
Well, yesterday, praise God, this big man came up to me, smiling and humble and said, "Sylvia , I want to apologize for my behavior when I saw you last. I spoke badly. I want to be man enough to tell you I am sorry."
Wow, what a God thing that is! Moments before he had gone up to the front of the meeting for prayer and repented and received Jesus' salvation!
This is what will change Jackson. It IS changing Jackson, one person at a time.
Praise be to God. We are so blessed to be watching God work, up close and personal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home