Friday, February 16, 2007

ADVERTISEMENT!!

When they put that notice at the top of a really good magazine article, I sigh because I don't expect it to be true.

However, now I have an advertisement, and it is true.

Of his own free will Bob has been drinking our feel-good A.C.T. healthy, energy drink twice a day for three weeks. Simultaneously I have been giving him the "ice cream drink" called STACK from the same company (M2C Global, which stands for Manufacturer 2 Consumer direct).

"My productivity at work has been way up in the last three weeks. The A.C.T. helps me get through the afternoon slump. Up until a month ago, I was getting 8-10 case histories per quarter to the publisher of my text book. Now I am sending in 8-10 cases per week."

Congratulate him and PRAISE GOD. Yesterday he finished the last of the 200 cases! His book is finally done!

Listen to me advertising!

Ya'll go git yer own free website at www.drinkact.com/shalpert, and order away by yourself. No one will contact you, except maybe me to see how you like it or to help you.
Over 12 million little packets sold in 22 months!

Hurray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home