Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Old Gingko

The reason I took gingko and "swore by it" years ago was that I simply needed it to think clearly every day. I was not content with the powdered capsules. No, not me, I had them order it special. I had to have the liquid dropper bottle to get it in me fast. I could not do without it. I thought.

Today a funny thing happened. I had called the refrigerator repair man because the thermostat of my fridge slipped into Glory a couple days ago, and my milk was sour. "Oh, Lord," I said, "this does not sound like prosperity!" So I laid hands on the beast and trusted it would either get healed by this morning or the man would repair it for free!

As I hurridly emptied the remaining items on the door this morning before he came I found my old, worn and tattered bottle of gingko. I could not read the date on it it was so old. Which shows you how long it has been.

Hmm, my refrigerator may still need healing, but apparaently I have been healed of an ADD type brain because I haven't used the stuff for about 3 years! The bottle is still half full.

I turned the bottle over and there, stuck on the label was a small, white paper with a note in my hand writing. "I have the mind of Christ."

I recall now saying that several days as I dropped the liquid into my mouth. But, now, the half empty bottle says to me that what I said back then had a lot of power.

Just like the way I began speaking to my thyroid about the same time. Every morning I would look in the mirror, put my hand on my throat and say, "Thyroid, behave yourself as God created you." After twenty years on thyroid meds, I no longer take anything. I haven't for a couple years.

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue. They that love it shall eat the fruit of it."

And oh, yes, the refrigerator repair man replaced the thermostat and blowtorched the ice from the back of the freezer section. As he walked out the door, I heard him say, "No charge, ma'am; it's under warranty."

Wahoo! Yeah, God! Yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home