Monday, December 04, 2006

Turkey and De-briefing

Last night it was de-briefing time for the Africa Team, So Bob and I and the kids all trundled down to the little yellow house for a late Thanksgiving dinner and to view the video clips and slides of Johannesburg. What fun!

Afterwards James came home and wrote to his babushka in Ukraine. "Dear Babushka Lela, How are you? Have any of the kids in my class trusted in Jesus?" We had a good trip to South Africa. We saw healings and people come to the Lord and I got to talk to a man in the marketplace about Jesus. We built a house for some friends of ours. Tell the kids I have not forgotten them. I am sorry I have not written for so long. Tell them I will never, never forget them."

It is a miracle of grace that our former street boy but now privileged son, still has a tender heart for needy folks. God, keep after him and after all of us. There is really nothing else in this life worth living for but Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home