The New Beatrice
News we like to hear...
Beatrice the former prostitute was jumping up and down outside Amy's place when they arrived home from Africa. "Ms. Amy, Ms Amy! I did it! While you were away, I gave my whole life to Jesus Christ! And I want to minister to other people!"
She has entered New Life Center for ladies and has been off drugs for 3 weeks. Beatrice the packrat left everything in her little apartment and walked into the center with just the clothes on her back. Now she is "clothed in the righteousness of God." Even her countenance is different and she is gaining weight because, instead of the cochaine, she is eating food.
"My mind is back, and I can think," she declared. The 23 years of drug fog has lifted. For thirty days she is to have no visitors, but she was allowed to go tell the folks what happened here last week, while they were praying specifically for her over in Africa.
Praise God. This is what it is all about. Finding men and women for Christ. Now let's pray two more ladies in - Cat and Angel.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home