All Things
I got my tender, wee feelings hurt last night, so I curled up in a ball for just a minute to feel sorry for myself. "Lord," I said, "That hurts. Do you mind if I cry for a minute?"
The answer came back fast. "Yes, I mind very much if you cry for a minute."
I was startled but suspected that He had a really good reason for being so tough on me.
He continued, "That person is not your God, so why should you care so much about what they think and be so hurt by them?"
"Oh, Lord, You are right. I think I have made them a god before You. I am sorry.
Then I added, "Lord, You just know how to handle everything, don't you?....You do ALL things well."
"No," He said, "I do all things. Period."
Psalm 138:8 THE LORD will perfect that which concerneth me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home