Friday, December 10, 2004

FIXED!

A quickie before we go to say we are ok and running out the door. Our 14 year old computer whiz somehow knows enough Russian to correct the problem and I will try again tomorrow.I can only get on between 5 ans 11 am! Love you all.

4 Comments:

At December 10, 2004 at 6:55 AM, Blogger Steph said...

Phooey. I guess I can TRY waiting til tomorrow... :)

 
At December 10, 2004 at 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob's a wee genious!!
-mimi

 
At December 10, 2004 at 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more!
xoxoxoxo
Em

 
At December 11, 2004 at 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, I am pleased the way the CVC is heading, looking forward to more when I return. Also status of PACS initive. Am umable to make contact using groupwise. Regards to all. am impatient to get back I will never complain about "the land I love" . . . ever again. Dr. H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home