Shamim
The other day when I talked with Shamim, a Muslim man, about Jesus Christ, I felt that I may have offended him by my enthusiasm, so today I was just friendly, and I whispered to God, "Please let me tell him more about you."
God did and He chose His own unique way. As Shamim and I chatted, a young lady came by whose Mom works with a prison ministry. I told her about the Ministry teams that went into the jails and how so many had made a decision to ask Jesus to save them from their sins. How that after the teams go in to the jails, it is quieter for about 6 months because the inmates are busy reading their Bibles. So the guards like it.
All this time the Muslim man stood listening. He did not miss a thing. God is very innovative.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home