Kindest Person
God is just so nice.
Not only that, He is utterly dependable and reliable. He does not need to be, He is not required to bless me or to listen when I get down on the floor and tell him, "Father I cannot go north and leave Maggie without a decent job for the summer. Please give her one, and please do it without her filling out applications and chasing down interviews."
He didn't owe me anything, but He blessed me anyway. He wanted to prove that His yoke is easy and His burden is light. He wants to demonstrate what a Friend we have in Jesus. So today Maggie heard that there was a job downtown in a ladies' boutique selling pretty dresses. She went in and got it.
Not only that, a sweet young lady whom I had wanted some time for her to get to know, was there, and they hit it off.
God is just so sweet. We don't need to worry about a thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home