Peter's Scary Thing
Peter writes;
Yesterday I had surgery on my baby and ring fingers on my right hand. The man who was helping out the doctor was from next door! He put me to sleep. When the doctor stitched me he went zig zag down my finger and cut in three different places, above the knuckle, below the knuckle almost all the way down to the last knuckle my finger. He also cut across, looking for the tendons and nerves. He found them and put them together using a microscope. It is all thanks to my mom bcause she was praying for me and lots of people prayed for me and God helped me.
THE END

2 Comments:
We're glad Peter's surgery went well--we've been praying for him. Say hello for Ed and me, Mom!
xoxox Steph
Peter (Sasha) you are still as brave as you were before! I am so proud of you! Be strong and smily whatever it takes...as usually!
I love you,
Alyona N. (Odessa)
Post a Comment
<< Home